We Control Africanized Honey Bees and Other Bees
Thrasher Termite & Pest Control is expert in dealing with bees and other stinging insects. Our Bee Control technicians are fully trained to deal with bees. In Southern California where Africanized honey bees are a problem, our technicians are trained in dealing specifically with this dangerous and aggressive pest. Please do not attempt to remove bees or bee hives without the proper equipment and experience. Call us immediately.
Thrasher Termite & Pest Control, Inc. has been protecting California residents from bees and other stinging insects for more than 30 years. We have the training and experience to get the job done right.
Bee Removal is NOT A Do It Yourself Project –
We offer professional bee removal with proper equipment and procedures to provide safe areas for work and play. Our removal methods are effective and guaranteed.
The answer to most bee problems isn’t solved by simply removing the bees. Removing the bees only creates an opening for the same problem to occur. Our objective in bee control is to, of course, remove the existing infestation but also prevent it from happening again. Bee control should be a multi-step process: inspecting, removing, cleaning, and proofing. Without proper proofing the problem may reoccur causing an ongoing bee problem.
Garrett Thrasher shares information about Africanized honey bees during a news report on a fatal bee sting incident.
- Quickly kill bees.
- Leave the area free of foragers.
- Fast acting methods and professionally trained staff.
- Eliminates the colony and prevents dangerous bee situations.
- Removal of combs and bees from established nest sites.
- Access voids in structures.
- Disinfect nest area to prevent scavenger pets.
- Apply repellant to discourage new colony relocation.
- Determine location of bee activity and nests.
- Identify potential problems.
- Bee proof susceptible structures.
Swarm Trap Service
(professional monitoring prevents
establishment of dangerous colonies)
- Install artificial cavities (cone style trap is made from recycled wood pulp).
- Attracts and eliminates scout bees which lead the swarm to potential nests.
- Seal cracks and openings in walls, foundation and roof.
- Fill or screen holes in trees, structures or block walls.
- Screen attic vents, irrigation boxes, and water meter box holes.
- Remove trash or debris that might shelter honey bees.
- Fill or cover animal burrows.